Monday, September 12, 2011

Dimitri from Paris - Space in Ibiza (Live DJ Set)

Dimitri from Paris.

Does he really need an introduction? I'm still kicking myself for missing his performance when he played at U Street Music Hall. I still cannot believe I missed it. But hopefully he'll be back?

Until then, this mix is the perfect substitute for the real deal because (so far) this mix rules. The first 10 minutes are a straight up dance party, especially the song that drops at 6 minutes and then segues perfectly into a song that I mentioned in today's earlier post. It's the EXACT amount of disco/house and dance parties for all of your afternoon needs. Especially mine.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go drown myself in a jug of iced coffee.

WeLove Dimitri From Paris Space Terrace.28.8.11 by dfp

No comments:

Post a Comment