Thursday, September 1, 2011

Black Van's Rollin' Mix

I think I'm sending everyone mixed signals. Cause I'm literally obsessed with E V E R Y DJ/Band/Producer that I write about (sorry I'm not sorry - I need a new phrase) but maybe that's just what DFA Records does to a girl. Exhibit A. Or maybe you need B. Or C. And now I can add Exhibit D - Black Van.

Taken from their Facebook Page, "The Black Van project takes their shared love of early electronica and disco to the next level by exploring the possibilities of analogue perfection and introducing classic songwriting from some of the best indie vocalists from USA and Europe."

And I for one can finally say "good riddance" to August (Nothing against you, August, I promise - you gave us some really good mixes), because we want and need new mixes for our DPC loyal readers and Invisible Internet Friends (seriously, who are you guys?! Beuller? Bueller? Bueller?)

Thanks to a friend on Facebook (!!!) for posting this, or this mix would have been published tomorrow. And we couldn't bear the thought of doing that to you guys ; )

I don't want to spoil it for everyone, but "Without You" by Nicholas drops at the 13 minute mark (personal favorite!!!) and well - the rest is pretty self-explanatory. Holy freaking (FUNKY disco) dance party. Enjoy!

Black Van' s Rollin' Mix by Black Van

No comments:

Post a Comment