Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Monday Morning Mix!

How were your all's weekend?

Mine was pretty damn good I must say. Nothing too crazy: Whiskey was consumed; Dance Parties were had; my alma mater kicked ass (Go Hokies!); I enthralled myself in GoTs while sweet disco and house mixes provided the soundtrack... :)

Though, I was very disgusted to read about the attack on the Magician. I can't imagine why someone would feel the need to do such a thing. It excited me to see the support and momentum (minus the the few incidents of violence and arrests) the Occupy Wall St and related protests have gained all of over the world!

Anyway, here we are, it's the start of a new week and already I've got something hot and fresh from Kolombo to get things going:

Disco/House? [x]
Deep and Jackin' House? [x]
Deep House remix of Bear Hug? [Hell Yes!] 

Monday Morning Dance Party: Approved!


It's not too rowdy, for those of us still recovering. Mid tempo with smooth transitions and good variety. "Cocaine Cool" opener FTW! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment