Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thursday Thoughts...

On a Wednesday night.

If you're reading this I'm out and about in DC seeing this guy - AHHHH (!!!!) and probably taking a whiskey shot or two to the face. Right. About. NOW.

I'm obsessed with this track. Like...drop my whiskey ginger on the ground and run away because I'm so embarrassed but need to keep dancing obsessed. I hope he plays it. Let's hope I'm not holding a drink in my hand.

Mark E - RnB Drunkie by future classic

I violated another chicken this past weekend with a Natty Boh can. My friend fashioned a holder for said chicken with three forks and he stood up just fine. I can't say the same about the can. Did a million "TWSS" just come to your mind, too? #michaelscottrules

Last week I made cranberry bread. It was so good I had to take an artistic picture of it to show everyone. That's butter on that spoon right there. Yea, just a hunk of butter - hanging out. And if you're wondering, yea... I did eat the butter on the spoon after I took the picture. #pleasestillbemyfriend

Rashad is having his DEBUT at the 9:30 Club Backbar this weekend with our friend, Mr. Bonkerz. I'm 99.9% sure that shit is going to get wild. EVERYONE (yes, everyone) will be there, and there will be cookies. This is SO my kind of dance party. If you're in town, what are you waiting for (?!?) Hop on that gravy train!

If I don't stop typing, I'll have to go to Mark E. unshowered and in my workout clothes. Which sounds like a really good idea, but I don't want to be the smelly girl. Not that I would know what that feels like or anything. So, I leave you with this little diddy. Pretend like you're there with me, too! +1 if you have a shot whilst listening.

Mark E (Merc/UK) LIVE at Honey Soundystem, San Francisco 12-4-2011 by HONEY SOUNDSYSTEM

No comments:

Post a Comment