Friday, August 26, 2011

A New Love

I've been M.I.A. from the world for the last two days because I purchased one of these:



Shut the front door. This phone is the coolest thing ever!!! And I'm not just saying that because I am easily amused and need a phone that's user-friendly (read: user-friendly and I suck with technology are interchangeable).

It sounds crazy because it's just a phone, right? But that's what people who don't have iPhone's say. Sorry. No, wait. I'm not sorry. But maybe I will be if it happens to break. You should get one, too! And then you can turn pictures of espresso mugs into pretty art:



I'm in love with my iPhone, and I'm not afraid if everyone finds out. I think we're still in our honeymoon stage because I literally don't want it to leave my side. It makes me happy all the time, I can't seem to get enough of it, and soon people are going to tell me and the stupid phone to get a room. It's great. We're both happy. Thanks for asking.

So, clearly I've been doing other things - like canoodling with my iPhone - so I haven't been able to really put together anything worthwhile.

But it's Friday - Thank God, someone pour me a jager bomb; I mean it has been a long week here in The District between 'the earthquake' and the impending hurricane so lovingly named Irene.

Here are two DPs for my second favorite people ever. I didn't tweet the DJ this time cause that would be weird (or maybe I couldn't find them on Twitter. You decide).

BICEP | HOT TUB JAMZ by BICEP
^^^THIS IS GOOD ^^^

Winner's Circle Volume 3: COOL IN THE POOL by Hey Champ

^^^Summer FAVES^^^

Oh, and give me your username for Words with Friends. Then we can be WWF-Friends!

What are you doing this weekend?
I'm hoping we can have a hurricane party at my house. Which means we'll be getting drunk at the house with some candles and flashlights everywhere. You're invited, too, but only if you bring whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment