Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Casual Encounters (of the dancefloor kind?) - September Mix

I originally posted this one on our Facebook page, but I soon realized it was entirely to good not to do full on blog post about. Shawn Mac and Chas Bronz , from Houston and Boston respectively, are helping to get September started off right with their new mix. There's been tons of heat dropped during the course August's mix releases. Casual Encounters are chilling things out (in a very good way) with their September mix. Smooth transitions are only outdone by the fantastic track selections in this one. There wasn't a track a I didn't enjoy, but there were few I absolutely loved. Their track done with Odahl, "I don't Know", and Sofwar's remix of Mitzi's "Morning Light"were two I especially liked. Oh, keep your ears opened for the Disco'd-out treatment of Biggie's "Juicy". The whole arrangement is a smooth, sexy, and body groovin' mix of Nu/Disco and House tracks. Enjoy!

Casual Encounters - September Mix by Casual Encounters

Tracklist:
01. Suzzanne Kraft - Morning Come
02. Ed Wizard & Disco Double - Flip Da Beat
03. Doctor Dru & Adana Twins - Juicy Fruit (SlothBoogie Re-Biggie)
04. Casual Encounters & ODahl - I Don't Know
05. Daniel Lucas - You Can't Fight
06. Volta Cab - Be Madly In My Love (Daniel Bortz Remix)
07. Patrick Alavi - Beachghettoblasta (Casual Encounters Dub)
08. Honom - Bedcat
09. Mike Salta - The Projects
10. Mitzi - Morning Light (Softwar Remix)
11. Deep Space Orchestra - Stolen Future (Toby Tobias Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment