Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mario Basanov - Clompac Mix

I don't know about you all, but it's been a long week (yes, I'm aware it's only Wednesday). Normally, around this time of day I'd be sure to post something to get pumped up and ride out the rest of the day to, but personally I needed something to ease the nerves. I found just that:

Here's a new one from Mario Basanov. Do not get me wrong, this is not a boring mix by any means! From the press of play, there some very sensual and soulful House. Groovin' rhythms are laded with soothing melodies and vocals. I really appreciated the seamless transitions that glue it all together. There's a shift into particularly Deep House around the quarter mark of the mix. Just listen for the deeper bass tones. I was happy to hear a track off his recent EP "Just Think About". It's the "dub mix" of the title track and is archetypal of Deep House in my opinion. There's plenty of other goodies in this mix, so I'll leave you to it to discover them. I will say though, this one is as sultry as it is soulful and deep. Enjoy!



Mario Basanov - Clompac Mix by Mario Basanov

No comments:

Post a Comment