Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mid-Day Disco Dance Party

Hiiii, I'm back. But only for a second (during my lunch break). Here's a DISCO DANCE PARTY (DDP) cause if you're like me, you need an afternoon dance party badly.

Especially on a Wednesday. Cause let's face it, Monday sucks cause you're recovering from the weekend. Tuesday sucks cause you don't have cornhole anymore or a reason to drink $1.75 beers in Northern Virginia. Wednesday sucks cause it's not quite Thursday - but it sure feels like it should be, and Thursday sucks cause it's not Friday. And well, Friday sucks cause you're sitting at your desk all hungover and waiting for it to be 6PM.

Where was this post going again? Oh yea. Afternoon DDP. Here's a nice midweek mix from the Canadian DJ/Producer, U-Tern. He also has a side project, Oliver, whose single, "I Need You" is currently blowing up the disco scene right now.

This U-Tern mix for Modular People starts out with Benoit & Sergiot's "Everybody" track and transitions into (deep) house until it goes into Robert Rodriguez's track, "I Got", and finally transforms to a full on disco dance party orgy.

I literally just LOL'ed at myself after typing the word 'orgy'. I hope one day you will really understand how my twisted (read: immature) mind works. Cause yea, I laugh at words like, 'orgy' and 'cornhole'. But we all know that you stick around for the music, not my stupid jokes or immature banter. So. Get some headphones on. Now.



Tracklist:

Benoit and Sergio - Everybody 
Retro/Grade - Mindfighter (Maxxi Soundsystem Warehouse Mix) 
Beni - It's A Bubble (Round Table Knights Remix) 
Deniz Kurtel - The L Word 
Cordova - Falling (Prod. U-Tern & AJK) 
Hot Natured - B4 The Bentley 
Say Yes To Another Excess - Say Yes To Another Success 
Matias Aguayo - Dance Machine 
Dopplereffekt - Infophysix 
Andrea Esu - E.S.U. Track 
Roberto Rodriguez - I Got 
Munk - Mis Labios (Black Van Remix) 
Popular People's Front - Party Over Here (Gigamesh Rework) 
Jess & Crabbe - F9 Riot Squad 
U-Tern - Bad Roti 
Jeremy Glenn - New Life 
Oliver - Walk With Me 
Smith & Mudd - Shulme


No comments:

Post a Comment