Friday, October 28, 2011

RA.098 - Todd Terje Mix for Resident Advisor

Todd Terje is a Norwegian mix master, and he is DPC-approved. He has countless reworks of artists that are featured on tons of mixes out there in the DDP world.

This is one of my favorites of his:



And sorry I'm not sorry, but it's Friday - which means we're that much closer to the weekend, and I want to be lazy.

(Though I have a feeling you're like, "Thank god there's not a huge long post about cupcakes, whiskey, and stupid shit Becca does, cause I just wanna listen to the music anyway...")

So let's let this mix just do the talking for me, shall we?

RA.098 - Todd Terje mix for Resident Advisor by future classic

01. M.I.A. – Paper Planes (DFA Mix)
02. Sly & Robbie – Triplets
03. Chaz Jankel & Laura Weymouth – Whisper
04. !!! – Must Be The Moon (Emperor Machine Mix)
05. Armand Van Helden – Je T’aime (Simian Mobile Disco Mix)
06. Broke – We Ain’t Got It
07. Mathias Kaden – Rhythma
08. Class Action – Weekend
09. Cole Medina – Red Hot
10. Tron Scott’s Freaks in Space – Prog Rocks And Moon Jocks
11. Mirror Boys – See The Music
12. The Temptations – Law Of The Land (Iskra Edit)
13. Konk – Percussion Jam
14. Mr. Raoul K – Le Cercle Peul
15. Sueno Latino – Luxuria (Cutmaster-G Techno Age Mix)
16. Bruce Springsteen – I’m On Fire (Cousin Cole Mix)

PS - I really, really love 12 minutes in and 14.30 makes me feel like I'm in a space odyssey.

No comments:

Post a Comment