Friday, October 14, 2011

Afternoon Dance Party Pick-me-Up!

Telonius (by way of Gomma Records) has chart mix for us. And I hope you're in the mood for some "get out of your damn chair and move" music. The mix is 8 tracks deep and 30 minutes long, not to mention dance party approved start to finish. There's a good variety of high energy NuDisco and a bit of obligatory House. I'm in love with the opening track, Tonight (Morgan Geist Remix) by The KDMS. Claptone's "She Loves You" is a rowdy House party track...(literally it sounds like the took samples from an actual rowdy house party!). I never get tired of Moullinex's take on "Cairo" and listen up for Dimitri From Paris & DJ Rocca's unreleased "Domino Dancing". I am on my 2nd and 1/2 listen to this mix as I am writing this post....quality stuff all around. Enjoy!

Telonius DJ Charts October 2011 by Gomma

Tracklist:
1) The KDMS - Tonight (Morgan Geist Rmx) 
2) Ilya Santana – Infamous Lovers (Telonius Rmx) 
3) Social Disco Club – Na Mouche 
4) Claptone – She loves You 
5) Kamp – Cairo (Moullinex Rmx) 
6) Mercury – Sweetness (Jagged Classic Filter Rmx) 
7) Dimitri From Paris & Dj Rocca – Domino Dancing (instr) 
8) The Beat Club - Security

No comments:

Post a Comment