Last night started like this:
I came home to this for **swoon** this.
I wish I had gone to this. Instead I had a date with this:
And maybe (don't judge me) with this.
Then I baked this while listening to this**, which left me with this:
10 minutes and 30 seconds into said Drop Out Orchestra Mix made me do this:
Now I'm in my cube, drinking this, but I'd rather have this.
And this Thursday morning I'm actually listening to this:
Shit Robot's Pure Shit Mix April '09 by DFA Records
01. Drop Out Orchestra – “Baby Dub Home”
02. Kim Ann Foxman – “Creature (Faze Action Remix)”
03. Newcleus x CeCe Peniston – “Automan (Drop Out Orchestra Dub) vs. Finally”
04. The Stone Roses – “Fools Gold”
05. New Order – “Blue Monday (Drop Ou...t Booty Test)”
06. Beatfanatic – “Goin Out (Drop Out Orchestra Whiskey Remwork)”
07. Cortex – “The Freaks (Drop Out Orchestra Rework)”
08. Rocco Raimundo “Don’t Hurt Yo’ Self”
09. Paul Monroe – “Summer Dream (Chris Nemmo Remix)”
10. Bileo – “You Can Win (Drop Out Orchestra Edit)”
Tell me something you did last night, or what you're doing this morning.
Me? Read the post again. Duh.