Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Last night started like this:


I came home to this for **swoon** this.

I wish I had gone to this. Instead I had a date with this:


And maybe (don't judge me) with this.

Then I baked this while listening to this**, which left me with this:


10 minutes and 30 seconds into said Drop Out Orchestra Mix made me do this:


Now I'm in my cube, drinking this, but I'd rather have this.

And this Thursday morning I'm actually listening to this:

Shit Robot's Pure Shit Mix April '09 by DFA Records


**
01. Drop Out Orchestra – “Baby Dub Home”
02. Kim Ann Foxman – “Creature (Faze Action Remix)”
03. Newcleus x CeCe Peniston – “Automan (Drop Out Orchestra Dub) vs. Finally”
04. The Stone Roses – “Fools Gold”
05. New Order – “Blue Monday (Drop Ou...t Booty Test)”
06. Beatfanatic – “Goin Out (Drop Out Orchestra Whiskey Remwork)”
07. Cortex – “The Freaks (Drop Out Orchestra Rework)”
08. Rocco Raimundo “Don’t Hurt Yo’ Self”
09. Paul Monroe – “Summer Dream (Chris Nemmo Remix)”
10. Bileo – “You Can Win (Drop Out Orchestra Edit)”

Tell me something you did last night, or what you're doing this morning. Me? Read the post again. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment