Friday, September 16, 2011

Mix Tape Buffet!

Well this week has seen a plethora of mixes. I'm a bit backlogged with stuff I wanted to write about. So instead of holding out on you all, I've decided to put together a goodie basket with my favorites.


Let the dance party mixtape madness begin!

First a minimix from Savari Midnight. Old school meets nu school House and gets a little weird:




Cosmic Boogie mixes up a collection Disco, House, and a bit of other fine EDM tracks from label "Boogie Originals":




Plastic Plates does thier, thing in typical dance party fashion with their mix for MODA. (This one is super fresh and full of dancy hotness!!):




DJ Rocca (of Ajello) dropped a mix with nice blend of Disco and House tracks for Pure.FM:



Woah. That should keep you dancing well through the weekend (be sure to stretch first). Have a great one!
(I may add a few more to this later...so check back!)











No comments:

Post a Comment